About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I am blessed to live in San Diego. People come here for a vacation and I get live here all year long. I taught 2nd grade for 43years and retired in 2013.I still volunteer in a 2nd grade at my school every Thursday. I have two grown daughters that are a very important part of my life. I am married a wonderfully patient man with two daughters a son and two granddauhters, and we live with two very entertaining cats. While I enjoy champagne at a wedding or special occasion , I do not need alcohol to have fun and it is never an option if I am upset. I truly can find joy in simple pleasures. I do not drink coffee, I am so blessed to take care of my youngest granddaughter once a week. She calls me Gamma and Bill is Popi. Hearing her say her names for us brings such joy to my heart.

Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.
in the romantic chairs

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Okay Ten Ks

Ten on Tuesday: OKay Ten Ks Current mood: okay
10 Ks in no particular order. Not even sure I'm doing it right.
1. kaleidoscopes that create amazing colorful patterns.
2. keys to my house and my heart
3. Kenya where my daughter, Amy Lynne, is going soon.
4. kindness which is really love in its working clothes.
5. kisses from my husband as often as possible.
6. kitchen where Bill cooks and enjoys cooking.
7. kittens that grow up to be the cats I love.
8. keep as in keep promises.
9. known that I am known by God and He still loves me.
10. koalas and kangaroos just because they start with k
3:09 AM - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -

No comments:

Blog Archive