About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I am blessed to live in San Diego. People come here for a vacation and I get live here all year long. I taught 2nd grade for 43years and retired in 2013.I still volunteer in a 2nd grade at my school every Thursday. I have two grown daughters that are a very important part of my life. I am married a wonderfully patient man with two daughters a son and two granddauhters, and we live with two very entertaining cats. While I enjoy champagne at a wedding or special occasion , I do not need alcohol to have fun and it is never an option if I am upset. I truly can find joy in simple pleasures. I do not drink coffee, I am so blessed to take care of my youngest granddaughter once a week. She calls me Gamma and Bill is Popi. Hearing her say her names for us brings such joy to my heart.

Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.
in the romantic chairs

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: To the Nines

1. Nuts--of the almond, walnut, pecan kind. I put them on ice cream or cereal mostly, but they are very good covered in chocolate, too.

2. Names--I think everyone's is important and love to hear the stories about how people got their names. I've always liked mine. My favorite name, Chloe Marie, I gave to my cat.

3. Niagra Falls--one of the places we went last summer. What a lot of water!!

4. Newly wed--We are no longer newly weds. It's official we've been married a year, and it was a very good first year.

5. Nurse--my sister is a nurse in Colorado.

6. Nails--getting my nails done makes me feel girly and cared for.

7. Nature--The beauty of God's world, especially flowers and trees.

8. Night light--God's night light is the moon. Ours is the electric toothbrush charger.

9. Nursery--The plant kind where we've spent a lot of time and money this past year.

10. New York--We both were born in New York and it is where we plan to go this Easter vacation.

1 comment:

Crayl said...

Nice job, and nice blog! WOOHOO!

Blog Archive