About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I am blessed to live in San Diego. People come here for a vacation and I get live here all year long. I taught 2nd grade for 43years and retired in 2013.I still volunteer in a 2nd grade at my school every Thursday. I have two grown daughters that are a very important part of my life. I am married a wonderfully patient man with two daughters a son and two granddauhters, and we live with two very entertaining cats. While I enjoy champagne at a wedding or special occasion , I do not need alcohol to have fun and it is never an option if I am upset. I truly can find joy in simple pleasures. I do not drink coffee, I am so blessed to take care of my youngest granddaughter once a week. She calls me Gamma and Bill is Popi. Hearing her say her names for us brings such joy to my heart.

Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.
in the romantic chairs

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Too Impulsive

Aug 26, 2008 8:55 AM
Subject:
I did it...sort of...
Body:
http://workingithwords.blogspot.com That is where you will find my Ten on Tuesday today 8/26/08 I will do my blogs there, but school is starting tomorrow so don't expect a plethora of them.Notice the URL spelling mistake, but don't tell me about it. I am very sensitive still and almost didn't ever use the blogspot . I am so trying to overlook the error and just move on.

No comments:

Blog Archive