It's good to have a day off. I just completed v, w, x and now y in one day and it really is Tuesday--Yay! Sorry it's taken so long to get back on track.
1. Yahoo It's my new email address and I love email.
2. Yard My husband has done a remarkable job on our yard, well actually the whole house, but he's definitely added curb appeal.
3. Yawn I just yawned so it made me think of it. That's what happens on days off.
4. Year I have now been married more than a year, and it is the best thing that has happened.
5. Yellow It is my favorite color to look at. I really don't wear it. I have a yellow reading table at school that brightens my day, and my yellow roses are blooming today. It's just a sun shiny happy color.
6. Yes. I was thinking that it must make God happy when he can say Yes to some of our requests.
7. Yosemite National Park It's been a long time since I was there but it still stands out in my memory as a majestic place.
8. Yummy Erica's garlic mashed potatoes,
9. Yogurt I take it for lunch almost every day. My favorites are blueberry, orange popsicle (not it's actual name) and apricot mango.
10. You All my family and friends and I am praying for YOU!
- Mrs. Carol
- San Diego, CA, United States
- I am blessed to live in San Diego. People come here for a vacation and I get live here all year long. I taught 2nd grade for 43years and retired in 2013.I still volunteer in a 2nd grade at my school every Thursday. I have two grown daughters that are a very important part of my life. I am married a wonderfully patient man with two daughters a son and two granddauhters, and we live with two very entertaining cats. While I enjoy champagne at a wedding or special occasion , I do not need alcohol to have fun and it is never an option if I am upset. I truly can find joy in simple pleasures. I do not drink coffee, I am so blessed to take care of my youngest granddaughter once a week. She calls me Gamma and Bill is Popi. Hearing her say her names for us brings such joy to my heart.