I can't believe this is the last letter...Well, theoretically I could start at the beginning cause I only jumped in on this alphabet list with K. But, let's just get the Zs done with before I Zzzzzzzz.
1) Everyone knows this darked striped animal on a white or tawny body---ZEBRA
2) That point in the sky directly overhead---ZENITH.
3. Giving that stimulating and exciting quality to life---ZEST. I also remember it as a soap.
4. This word makes me think of rickrack. Homemade clothes used to always be edged in this
5. Those colorful fall flowers---ZINNIAS.
6. My jeans are getting a little easier to zip---Yay for ZIPPERS.
7. One of my favorites is 92124---ZIP CODES. That has been true since 1972.
8. My casserole recipe made me love this vegetable---ZUCHINNI (Honestly it was probably
the cream cheese and butter!)
9. San Diego has one of the best---ZOOS. When Erica and Amy were little, we went there
often. Now, I've spent my 62nd birthday and my lst wedding anniversary there.
10. This word is actually a high pitched sound but it is often confused with fling---ZING!
- Mrs. Carol
- San Diego, CA, United States
- I am blessed to live in San Diego. People come here for a vacation and I get live here all year long. I taught 2nd grade for 43years and retired in 2013.I still volunteer in a 2nd grade at my school every Thursday. I have two grown daughters that are a very important part of my life. I am married a wonderfully patient man with two daughters a son and two granddauhters, and we live with two very entertaining cats. While I enjoy champagne at a wedding or special occasion , I do not need alcohol to have fun and it is never an option if I am upset. I truly can find joy in simple pleasures. I do not drink coffee, I am so blessed to take care of my youngest granddaughter once a week. She calls me Gamma and Bill is Popi. Hearing her say her names for us brings such joy to my heart.