About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I am blessed to live in San Diego. People come here for a vacation and I get live here all year long. I taught 2nd grade for 43years and retired in 2013.I still volunteer in a 2nd grade at my school every Thursday. I have two grown daughters that are a very important part of my life. I am married a wonderfully patient man with two daughters a son and two granddauhters, and we live with two very entertaining cats. While I enjoy champagne at a wedding or special occasion , I do not need alcohol to have fun and it is never an option if I am upset. I truly can find joy in simple pleasures. I do not drink coffee, I am so blessed to take care of my youngest granddaughter once a week. She calls me Gamma and Bill is Popi. Hearing her say her names for us brings such joy to my heart.

Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.
in the romantic chairs

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Working With Words--www

I love the title of my Blog. At school we call it WWW so it fits for this list of Ws.

1. Weather I am definitely a hot house flower--I love it to be hot and sunny. But whatever the weather, there is some kind of weather each day of the year. San Diego gives me the best choice for my hot and sunny.

2. Water My drink of choice. I drink a bottle every day on my walk, too.

3. Write On my to do list for someday is to sit down and write.

4. Walking I am on day 134 today. It has been a big change in my life for the better.

5. Weekends I love weekends. But I also love working so that I know the difference when it is the weekend. I thank Bill for adding this balance to my life.

6. Waltz One of my fantasies is to Cinderella Waltz across a big dance floor. Not likely since I really can't dance.

7. Wedding I loved my wedding, but our children weren't there. I look forward to Erica, Amy, and Mai getting married and going to their weddings.

8. Watermelon Especialy since they now have seedless ones. It just says summer.

9. Waffles Thinking of Christmas Waffles. That is one tradition I love.

10. Wife I love being Bill's wife, and I feel blessed to me his wife.

No comments:

Blog Archive